Raiffeisen Mobile Banking – R’m’B
Nowadays we use smart phones for almost any purpose. Why shouldn't we use them for our banking matters? With our mobile banking service, you can use financial services via your mobile phone.
What can you do with Raiffeisen mobile banking?
- Check your account balance and details
- Check your account movements
- Transfer funds to your personal accounts and other private and corporate customers' accounts at Raiffeisen Bank
- Transfer funds to private and corporate customers’ accounts with other banks in the country
- Make foreign currency conversions
- Get an list of Raffeisen branch and ATM locations;
Find out more
Fill out this request to find the best solution for your needs
Note: Completion of the same is completely non-binding
Who can register to Raiffeisen Mobile Banking?
- You can register to Raiffeisen Mobile Banking if you hold a current account at our bank (Maestro/Visa debit card) and have a mobile phone with internet access
- All you have to do is to hand in a completed and signed Application Form at your nearest branch
- If you are already registered to our Raiffeisen online banking service, you can use it to get the mobile banking service