Raiffeisen Online Banking
Appreciate Your Time? Do business with the Bank simply without having to go to the branch office.
Benefits of Raiffeisen Online Banking
What can you do with online banking?
- Check your account balance and movements
- Make money transfers to your personal KM and foreign currency accounts as well as other private individuals’ and legal entities’ KM and foreign currency accounts at our bank, other local or foreign banks
- Make foreign currency conversions
- Check the status of electronic orders
- Exchange e-mail messages with the bank
- Send SMS authorisations and sign payment order sets
- The payment fee will be shown during order execution
- Create standing orders to make recurring monthly payments
- Send payment instructions to receive domestic or foreign payments
- Shape the start page to meet your needs
- Repayment schedule for transactions made with the Raiffeisen Shopping card
- List of advantages for Raiffeisen Bank cardholders within the Like! Loyalty program.
- Update your personal details (change your e-mail address, phone number etc.)
- Apply for any of our products
- Check the balance of units and the status of buy/transfer orders for units in the Raiffeisen Cash and Raiffeisen Balance investment funds
Favourable fees for order execution.
Registration for the service – free of charge
KM 3.99 per month + fee for orders executed via digital services
No service cancellation fee
How can you become a user of Raiffeisen Online Banking?
You can register to Raiffeisen Online Banking if you hold a current account at our bank (Maestro/Visa debit card)
All you have to do is to hand in a completed and signed Application Form at your nearest branch,
Video Instruction for Internet Banking
How to access the Internet Banking application
My page and alteration password for access
Creating a domestic payment order
Foreign payment orders, forms and standing orders